Ideas For Reshaping Health
Terkko Health X is an ambitious early stage accelerator program for health and life science teams with the potential to reshape the industry. You’ve got an idea – Terkko Health X provides you with the right skills and services to take that concept into the market. With solutions ranging from digital health to diagnostics and beyond, the program is open for all early-stage teams of 2+ members, from established young businesses to not-yet entrepreneurs and scientists willing to develop startups. Interested? Sign up for the waiting list below to be informed when the application period for a new batch opens!
Terkko Health X will help you to:
- Do more faster – you’ll learn a new pace of execution
- Show clear proof of concept and the path to profitability
- Develop a clinical validation plan and start rolling it out
- Actively engage with corporate partners for pilot projects, market access and investment
Why Join Terkko Health X?
- A zero cost accelerator in with expert-led workshops twice a week
- Mentoring from hand-picked content matter experts, who’ll provide hands-on support and valuable introductions
- Expert-led workshops covering all scaling fundamentals from business model canvas to business development
- PR and marketing support
- Wide network of partners, industry experts and business contacts
- And most importantly, the opportunity to take your concept into action
Want to know more about Terkko Health X? Check out the blogs about the program and learn more about the workshops, mentors, last year’s alumni experience and the reasons to take part in the accelerator program. Also, feel free to send your questions our way: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn even more about the previous accelerator batches? Click here to learn more.
Made in Collaboration
Terkko Health X is organized in collaboration with Helsinki Think Company, the entrepreneurship society of the University of Helsinki. The accomplished accelerator program organizer aims to tackle big, real life challenges by building a vibrant community of changemakers from multidisciplinary backgrounds.
Program is enabled by: